Beekeeper Business’ Did You Know….
The Australian Government is working with state and territory governments to give farmers (including Beekeepers) the tools to manage the complex farm business risks faced by your enterprise.
Farm Business Resilience Program
Through this program farmers including farm managers and employees will have access to subsidised learning and development opportunities in strategic business management, farm risk management and decision-making, natural resource management, and personal and social resilience.
Learning and development
This program will provide practical help to farmers to:
- upskill their strategic farm business management and planning approaches to best practice industry standards
- use data to understand their farm business’s strategic risks and improve decision making processes
- learn about innovation and diversification options, new farming practices, systems and markets
- think about succession planning and learn new ways to manage people and time.
The Program will also offer farmers:
- an assessment of their business’s performance, to identify opportunities to build resilience and help track progress
- support to develop or update farm business plans, tailored to their farms
- access to one-on-one professional advice on their plan
- practical tools and resources to take back to the farm.
Each state and territory run these programs to reach farm business right across Australia – delivered through each state and territory. You can find out what’s happening in each state or territory as information becomes available by selecting below: