The Australian Queen Bee Breeding Group has been wound up due the lack of orders received for queens in the program. The lack of orders meant the program was no longer financially viable.
Stock that was in the program is now being held by:-
If you wish to avail yourself of the stock please contact one of the above.
The testing data, which has been accumulated since 2007, has been retained on this site for any comparisons you may wish to make between the lines.
We would thank those beekeepers who have supported the program over the years but unfortunately the lack of orders has forced the winding up of the program.
Queen Bee Breeding Program Data – Latest News
- Hygienic Behaviour Australian Queen Bee Breeding Program June 2015 Update (PDF)
- Hygienic Behaviour in the AQBBP 2014 – Bee Scientifics (PDF)
- Hygienic Behaviour Report 2014 – Bee Scientifics (PDF)
- Queen evaluation data 2011 – 2012 VIC (PDF)
- Queen Annual Report 2011 (PDF)
- Gretchen Queen Sale (PDF)
- Queen evaluation data 2009 -2010 NSW (PDF)
- Queen evaluation data for 2009 -2010 VIC (PDF)
- Queen evaluation data 2009 – 2010 TAS (PDF)
- Queen evaluation data 2007 – 2008 QLD and NSW (PDF)